TEQVOLY™ SOCAL SERIES #1
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE ENTERING THE EVENT
DATE: February 25, 2024
TIME: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
EVENT: 8 TEAM DOUBLE ELIMINATION BRACKET
CHECK IN: 8:00-8:45 AM
FIRST MATCH: 9:00 AM
- Participants must meet the following eligibility criteria to register for the TEQVOLY™ event.
- Minimum age requirement: 14 years old.
- Participants should have a basic understanding of table volleyball team rules and regulations (see link above).
2. TEAM INFORMATION
- Teams must consist of 4 players - 2 men and 2 women.
- You must register as a team when signing up.
- Designate a team captain who will serve as the primary point of contact for the team.
- The team captain is responsible for communicating event-related information to the team, as well as being an on site captain during the tournament.
- Teams may have an optional coach.
- Coaches must complete an online training session provided by the event organizers.
- Coaches also must register on the ITVF website (https://www.tablevolleyball.com/sign-up).
- Coaches will receive compensation if their team wins 1st-4th place.
Walk Out Songs
- Pending you make it to the finals, we will use walk out songs for each player. Please specify your walk out song in the registration.
3. UNIFORM REQUIREMENT
- Teams are required to wear matching uniforms
- Female partners and Male partners should be matching with each other.
- The entire team should follow the same color scheme.
- Please ensure that your uniforms adhere to these guidelines to maintain a professional and organized appearance during the event.
- Uniforms can include same color bikinis and board shorts with matching logo.
4. WAIVER AND RELEASE
- All participants are required to sign a waiver and release form. This form acknowledges the risks associated with TEQVOLY™ and releases the event organizers from liability. The waiver will be provided during the online registration process, and a signed copy must be submitted before the event.
5. CONFIRMATION AND COMMUNICATION
- Upon successful registration, participants will receive a confirmation email. We will send out information with specifics prior to the event.
- In this email confirmation you can make edits to your team including partner changes.
Thank you for your cooperation and enthusiasm! We look forward to hosting an unforgettable TEQVOLY™ Event.
Register here for the competition.